Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dialoog!

Childrens are talking about theyr travelling.
Maria: Have you ever been to Scotland?
Sabrina: Yes, I have.
Maria: Do you like Scottich dances.
Sabrina: I like only the sworld dance.
Marina: Okey.
Sabrina: But do you want to come with my to London?
Marina: Yes with pleasure. I like London very much.
Tom: I like only Finland, London is so boring only talk english and english.
Anna: But i like Norway beacuse Norway is so beadyful. I was 6years old when i last visited Norway.
Sabrina: I like Noway too i want to visit Norway very much but i'll go to London.
Tom:No don't go on London it's nasty.
Anna: Tom have you ever been on London?
Tom: No i'm not.
Sabrina: But how you know that London is nasty?
Tom: I don't like it.
Maria: Actually London is very beatiful world why dont you visit London then?
Tom: I don't know but i can visit Norway.
Sabrina: That's good. I should go now bye.
Maria: My too bye.
Anna: My too bye.
Tom: Bye girls.

1 comment:

Ingrid Maadvere said...

You mistakes:
their travelling
Have you ever been to Scotland?
Yes, I have.
Scottich dances
I like only the sword dance.
me to London
I
English
beautiful
I was 6 years old when I last visited Norway.
I'll go to London
to London
No, I'm not.
But how do you know that London is nasty
I don't like it
London is very beautiful
don't
That's good I
Me too