Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Travelling.



I have been to Saaremaa twice. I first went there when i was 9 years old. I went there with my dad, mum and little sister . We travelled by ship and I went there again last summer and that summer again, by ship. I have there birthday too when i was 9 years old and i get 10 years old i have another birthday there too when i was 10 years old i get 11years old.

I have been to Hiiuma a hundred times. I like Hiiumaa very much. I first went there when i was 3 years old. Hiiuma is my favorite island. There lives my relatives.I went there with my older aunt or relatives. And i travelled by ship. I go there this summer too. Last i went there at last year in July.

I have been to Pärnu four times. I first went there when i was 5years old.I went there with my dad, mum and little sister.We travelled by car. I went there again last summer, by car. There are
my friends adults i call them grandmother and grandfather :) .

I have been to Mähe a 5 and half years.Iwent there when i was 5years old.There lives me, mum, dad, little sister, big sister, dog and grandmother.

No comments: